Retirement Village Services
Greenfields Living provide all maintenance to properties on the residents behalf, meaning residents need not be stressed or feel the hassle of having to carry out their own maintenance at home.
A few examples of the services provided by Greenfields Living on site:
- Village Maintenance – Greenfields Living staff maintain community facilities and gardens. They also take care of the upkeep on villas with services including changing lightbulbs, repairs to fittings and fixtures, and general repairs to buildings.
- Handy Help Services – additional maintenance services are also available for residents on a fee for service basis. Example of services include connecting new appliances, mount clothes dryer, hang curtains, move pot plants, clean light fittings, and similar activities.
- Fully maintained community areas including swimming pools.
- Quarterly Afternoon Teas and BBQ’s for residents to attend, giving all members of the community an opportunity to socialise and speak with members of the Greenfields Living executive management team.
Services, security and peace of mind
- 24/7 Medical Alarm Monitoring system for every Villa, provided by one of Australia’s Leading medical alarm providers, RAA.
- Secure access to site via electric gates and secure, locked individual mailboxes for each resident
- Routine and emergency maintenance services, are all able to be accessed
- The Community Centre is there for social activities with tea and coffee facilities, community pool and undercover entertaining area with a BBQ for family or friends to be entertained on special occasions
- Our Tiwi Site is conveniently placed on a public transport route, with buses servicing the Hospital, Casuarina Shopping centre and Darwin City
- On site social activities organised by management and social committees.