Tiwi Gardens Village
Independent retirement living for an active lifestyle.
First opening in 1996, the Tiwi Gardens Village is made up of a combination of 30 tropical style houses with up to three bedrooms.
Relax by the pool, join in on activities or games in the Community Centre or enjoy the peace and quiet with a walk through our beautiful community and admire the gardens and lawns. You can even grow your own produce in our citrus garden.
Meet new friends and find a new hobby with our active social committee. Social events in the village include Tai Chi, Mahjong, arts and crafts, and monthly barbecue evenings.
Relax and enjoy an independent retirement at Tiwi Gardens Village.
Independent Retirement Living at Tiwi Gardens
The homes in Tiwi Gardens Village are fitted with everything you need to keep you independent, happy and healthy into your retirement.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans installed for your comfort
- Fully insulated walls and ceilings
- Louvered windows for cross ventilation
- Separate laundry rooms
- Rear open living areas with fans
- High ceilings provide plenty of natural light and ventilation
- Security doors and window screens for peace of mind
- Plenty of storage indoors and outdoors
- Spacious open-plan kitchens
- All Villas are built to Cyclone Safety Code 3 or above
- Common room and plunge pool available at the Community Centre for resident use
- NBN-ready to keep you connected with family and friends from afar.
Discuss your retirement plans with our Village Manager. The Village Manager can advise of any current vacancies and waiting lists and is the best person to speak with to find out more about village life, community facilities, services and activities on offer.
Join us on one of our open days at the beautiful Tiwi Gardens Village and see the community for yourself. Take a peek inside real homes, chat with residents over morning tea and find out why they choose Tiwi Gardens for their independent retirement lifestyle.